Cloud computing is about delivering self-service computing, on-demand, managed on your behalf, in a way that scales up (and down) to meet your needs and where you only pay for the resources you need.
At it’s heart the core services or ‘things you do with the computing’ remain largely technically unchanged from things you’ve bought to run your business before, but the advances in cloud computing technology allow you to buy those services in a whole new way - changing the commercial aspects of delivery, opening new ways to deliver on a global scale and to do so with minimal capital expenditure whilst benefiting from huge economies of scale.
Cloud computing allows us to help you bring your ideas to life more quickly and cost-effectively, allowing you to focus on what’s special about your business, whilst experts take care of the ‘plumbing’.
Vishnu Corp provides services for all three types of cloud offering:
- Infrastructure-as-a-service. We support and host cloud-based virtual servers so you can set up new servers in minutes, from proof-of-concept servers, development and test system or live applications. We are an Amazon Web Services Solution Provider
- Platform-as-a-service. We can develop applications on top of SAP’s cloud PaaS platform, including SAP NetWeaver Cloud, which we use for our Matrix product
- Software-as-a-service. We can also integrate cloud-hosted applications with on-premise systems, to provide a consistent experience for end users
Vishnu Corp provides:
- Expert help to build a cloud strategy
- Cloud-based hosting
- Specialist help with SAP NetWeaver Cloud projects
- Secure integration of cloud software with on-premise solutions
- Cloud-based proof-of-concept environments